The soft strength package is ideal for beginners as well as those on an intermediate level.
It offers 30 to 40 min long workouts, featuring a variation of class types: Cardio & Strength, Barre, Garuda Method Matwork and Soma Move Standing (read more about them here). Exercise modifications are given to suit all levels of fitness.
Classes are split up into 3 per week to make it easier for you to organise your workouts. You can for example choose to do your exercise on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, so that you have a rest day in between each workout (and of course a whole weekend). New classes are released regularly.
You can furthermore track your progress by clicking the finished button after each workout, which will be shown as a check mark in the course overview.
- Pilates ball
- Long elastic band (Theraband)
- Circular elastic band (booty band or use the long one and tie a knot)
- Sliders (alternatives: dish cloths on smooth surfaces, plastic lids on carpet)
- Ballet barre (alternatives: countertop or chair ideally 107-111 cm high, lower is also fine)
- Dumbbells (lighter ones for Barre e.g. 1 kg, heavier ones for Cardio & Strength e.g. 1.5 or 2 kg)
Your membership will give you access to all soft strength classes. Your subscription automatically renews after 4 weeks until cancelled. Find our cancellation policy here.