You would like to get into a routine of exercising regularly without spending time on picking workouts or planning a workout program?
Then the soft strength program is the right thing for you! It is ideal for beginners and those short on time and provides 6 months of workout videos, 3 workouts per week.
Workouts are 30-40 min long, featuring a variety of class types: Cardio & Strength, Barre, Garuda Method Matwork and Soma Move Standing (read more about them here). Exercise modifications are given to suit all levels of fitness.
You can track your progress by clicking the finished button after each workout, which will be shown as a check mark in the course overview.
- Pilates ball
- Long elastic band (Theraband)
- Circular elastic band (booty band or use the long one and tie a knot)
- Sliders (alternatives: dish cloths on smooth surfaces, plastic lids on carpet)
- Ballet barre (alternatives: countertop or chair ideally 107-111 cm high, lower is also fine)
- Dumbbells (lighter ones for Barre e.g. 1 kg, heavier ones for Cardio & Strength e.g. 1.5 or 2 kg)
The Soft Strength program is part of the All Access Membership (149 DKK per month).
The membership subscription runs for 4 weeks at a time and automatically renews after 4 weeks until cancelled (see cancellation policy here).
Disclaimer: Classes can appear more than once during the program.